Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sun after the rain.


The sun is out today , family have visited, and how the grandchildren have grown. :))
 It is always lovely to see and hear them at play...

I couldn't make up my mind as to what the next project would be, and a friend of mine told me about a Crochet Hook Case . Of course I had to make it. You  can find the free pattern here..I love the stitch Priscilla has used on the outside of the Case,it is very effective, I finished the edging with crab st, (reverse dc aust).As yet I am to make a "frog"  ..
I have also finished 2 collars, and decided I would have to make my own pattern.I will add a pic of them next.. The collars are for a t-shirt..

2 comments:

Christina Broad said...

This is great Pat, what size hooks does it hold??

Unknown said...

it is for the smaller hooks, but I have so many...... what to do... I suppose it could be made in a roll, that way more hooks can be stored away safe. :))