Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Orchids and crochet Orchid..

Hello everyone, what a wet day it is here in my town..... But what a great day for crocheting.. Wednesdays my friend and I get together, and ,, you got it,,, we talk crochet, and sometimes actually start a project or finish one....
Today we are crocheting an Orchid the pattern is from allfreecrochet.com..
I am thrilled at the moment because I have an Orchid out in flower, and they just perform so beautifully. My last lot of flowers lasted for over 3months. Now that is what I call, just about perfect..I owe this all to my friend who has given me over 48 plants.. And it looks like I will reap the rewards..


Thankyou to all who have come to browse my blog, leave me a comment so I can get back to you... Have a great day :))
Check out my other blog Beadknit and crochet.

1 comment:

Christina Broad said...

The orchids are just beautiful Pat.. and you do have them a long time.. well worth waiting for. :))