Saturday, August 7, 2010

13 down 13 to go

face washers
sachets and soap holders
After talking to my friend on the phone this morning, I decided to take a pic of the washers i have made for Christmas gifts.. Tina said she had made another and that encouraged me to get on with the crochet in hand.. Washes and scrubbers are great fun to make. I have made mine with Paton's 4ply and Bendigo 8ply. Using a 3mm hook and 4mm .... The stitches I have used vary from tr to dc(aus) and love to finish with reversed dc...
I hope you drop in and leave a comment I would love to know you have been and seen :))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are lovely gifts, do you have a pattern for these you would like to share????
I like the little pouches in white so cute..

Christina Broad said...

Your little bags are lovely...