Sunday, September 26, 2010

Collage of Orchids..

Launceston Orchid Society Show.

This weekend has been a busy one for our friends, the annual showing of Orchids. Although I dabble in the growing of a few our friends have hundreds.. I always think they are so delicate looking, as if they have been hand painted and the perfume so delicate. The colours are just amazing. I know there are areas in the world where these precious flowers are everywhere. Not in Tas, but they are grown in hot houses and the like. Of course we do have our own native plants.. but I will leave that to the experts.


Christina has won many 1st prizes and this time was no exception, her flowers are just beautiful. Well done to the Orchid Society for another great year of blooms and colour..
Thanks once again for stopping by, and I hope your weekend has been a blessed one :))

1 comment:

Christina Broad said...

Nice collage Pat, well done... :))