Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A bit of Giggle fun...

I think we could do with a little bit of giggle yarn fun...
So here is what I am going to do ...I have made a small dish cloth..
small but thick dish cloth :))
The yarn I have left over I would like to send to another knitter/crocheter who would like to make a square or dish cloth also.. 
My cloth consists of... knitting needles.. 4mm.. 30st .. knit/crochet until your work measures 6"X 6" or there abouts..( my cloth measurements).. Keeping the cloth measurements size will enable a couple more K/C to participate..


Rules... when you have completed your cloth Blog it...and link it to me.... then post the remaining yarn,and the rules on to another crafty person of your choice and so on...  If you agree to the Rules.. Lets do it:))
I will choose on Sunday (A.E.S.T.).. 25th March.
Send me a comment .
 Good luck and happy crafting :))


4 comments:

hooksandyarns said...

This sounds like fun - I would like to be considered to join in. :)

Red said...

What a fun idea! I'd like to join! :)

Red said...

This sounds like a fun idea! I'd like to join! =)

mary i said...

Can a simple commenter join? Please? I do not have a blog. I am just a follower of a lot of great craft People. I don't facebook or any of that other stuff but I am loyal! :) Not to mention I have to figure out all those crazy letters any time I have something to say PLEASE?? here is me m.bartels65@yahoo.com