Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Grandchildren and a little crochet..

We have had the best Easter this year... Our youngest son and his wife and 2 little girls came to stay at Gran and Pops..We had just the best time. Being a Nanna/Gran is just the best .. I love to hear the little voices ..
The outcome was crochet flowers for Ruby's hair, and a couple of bibs for baby Ivy..
Of course there was another little girl born into our family , her name is Georgia.. Welcome little one..

Ruby's flowers..




A few pics of the bibs, these are so easy to crochet and I just know you will want to make them too... I made them using 8 ply cotton and 4mm and 4.50mm hooks....  the pattern I have used is..... CtoC and granny st.
what could be easier. :)) So what are you waiting for ??... lol..


Add a flower these little flowers are hair clips.

Right side plus a face washer.

Other side of bib..


Of course I couldn't end a Happy Easter with out a pic of my favourite and loveable pooch... Killer ..:))

Thats it.... back to crocheting ...

3 comments:

hooksandyarns said...

Nice looking baby bibs. Your little doggy is adorable. :)

Pammy Sue said...

Cute little bibs! I love the face cloth too. I really like that minty green color. Aww...he doesn't look like a killer to me! Cute face! I see his teeth peeping through. Hee-hee!

Bev C said...

Hello Pat,

I have top agree Grandies add something special to our lives. Killer is adorable! So aptly named!

Have a lovely weekend.

Happy days.
Bev.