Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Booties,Blanket & Tube square quilting..

Booties for the next little girl, who will arrive around late March..
They are so cute and easy to make..
This rug is being crocheted from left over baby wool.. It is a good project to have when we are at the block..

Then there is this very fine hook... I was looking at embroidery on youtube and found this hook.It is called a Tambour hook and is used in beading..
Right up my ally...:)) Think it may take a while for me to come any where near close to the beautiful clothing made in France.. But I can dream :))
Then I found This..... Hour Glass square made from a tube of material.. Well I just had to try it... Loving it... Maybe a table runner coming up..Isn't the material lovely. Beautiful pansy. :))
I also have another project that I am part way through making strips..... finished them today.. I love to use Jelly Rolls by Moda and this one is 1.1/2" wide.. Honey Buns is the name , purchased in Melbourne.. :))

Marvelous what can be achieved on a rainy day :)).. What did you do today??



4 comments:

hooksandyarns said...

The booties are so adorable - and I love the round ripple blanket - it's very nice. :)

Christina Broad said...

such cute little booties Pat.. they will be much loved I'm sure.. Pretty fabric gf.. I'm sure something equaly pretty will come out of it.. :)

Bev C said...

Hello Patricia,

Oh such sweetness there in the booties, not long to those tiny feet arrive. Happy crocheting and sewing.
Bev.xoxo

Anita said...

Just adore those bootees, they're so cute. Where did you get the pattern from?
Cheers, Anita.