Saturday, May 4, 2013

A little crochet and Friday Night quilting..


Finished another jug cover, although this one is large enough for a bowl.

Remember this one?? I have added a couple of crochet flowers, bought from a local shop .. Managed to quilt around the words etc..

I joined a Friday Night Sew In..
Started on this small quilt..
Managed to make a few pin wheels...
To go around this..
I love Moda and this is made ..using Moda 5"squares.

I wonder how long it will take me...  Well thats it for me..
What have you been making..??
Thankyou to all who have visited, left a message, or just stopped over to see what I have been creating.. Have a great week:)) Pattas..

13 comments:

Tanya Murray said...

That jug cover reminds me of my grandmother. She used that variegated blue a lot. I have picked up my knitting again recently and just have one edge of the vest to finish. Have a nice weekend.

Rosie said...

You look like you were very busy last night, love the stitching so far and can't wait to see it completed.

Leanne said...

Beautiful sewing Pat, I love your pin wheels, they are so cute.

Noela said...

You were very busy and got some lovely things made. The pin wheel quilt is gorgeous. Hugs.....

tales from a handmade home said...

Beautiful quilt and your 'weeds for sale' project gave me a chuckle.

hooksandyarns said...

Love the jug cover - the variegated blue is pretty. Love your quilt too. :)

Faith said...

lovely Pat...if I had a place to keep my sewing maching permanent, I probably would do more sewing. There is something cheerful and simple about the quilts, even though much though and creativity goes into them. Lovely doily....a moving hook is a happy hook....blessings to you my friend..& thank you for stopping at my place and leaving comments.:)

Chars said...

I spent a lovely afternoon out in the sunshine yesterday working on a small cross stitch piece. I am busting to finish it as I have a new crochet ripple started and want to get on with it. I will blog about both soon :)

Valspierssews said...

The weed mini is cute. Nice finish. The pinwheel quilt is lovely. Nice and fresh looking.

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Beautiful work! I love your pinwheel fabric, so pretty.

Christina Broad said...

Hi Pat.. Looking forward to seeing your pinwheel quilt finished, going to look stunning.. Glad you enjoyed your sew in on Friday night..:)

Narelle said...

Beautiful crochet doily and your little quilt has gorgeous colours ... love the pink border :)

Anthea said...

the Weeds mini is a funny one, very clever!
I love all the pinwheels, very accurate sewing there, I can't do that...
You had a great FNWF!