Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Another wip completed :))

My eldest Daughter is visiting with us this week.. It is so good to catch up .. Sunday we had lunch at the local pub.... It was packed... The food is so good and beautifully presented and priced.....Perth Pub    (an old pic...)

Here are the pics of the items I have finished... Remember I am trying to finish most if not all wips I have in my cupboard LOL...

Scarf I have crocheted in baby yarn 8 ply 4mm hook the St is The links You can see the story about this over at Tina I am so lucky to have a gifted friend living close by ...

The link for the rose pattern is found here on apple blossom it was a free pattern, but now is for sale....

The bag I put together last evening , the handles and lining to be made..

The Rose rug .. I have made a couple of these... but am so taken with the bag .... I will be making more of those for gifts..

another bag made for personal items :))

I hope you are having a crafty day where ever you are... :))

Till next time ... Pat...:))







6 comments:

hooksandyarns said...

Everything looks pretty, but I really like the roses bags - they're very pretty. :)

Dorothy said...

What interesting stitches in your two projects Pat. What is the stitch in the scarf - looks like something I'd like to try. The roses bag is gorgeous. You always do wonderful work. xox

Faith said...

beautiful, crochet roses are just lovely on whatever they are on, the remind me of a kinder gentler time in our world. Thank you for stopping by, always a pleasure to hear from you.

Faith said...

There is something lovely of the crochet rose, it lends to a kinder gentler time and way of life. This is lovely, and so colorful. Thank you for stopping over my place. Hope all is well with you my dear friend across the sea.

Christina Broad said...

Hi Pat.. Lovely work as usual..Love the colours and the different uses for grannies and the African flowers.. Very pretty.. :) Hugs..

Tania said...

So nice and pretty, makes me want to get cracking with my crochet, not a talented as you though :)

x