Saturday, January 31, 2015

 It's an exciting time in our garden at the moment.. The fruit trees are starting to show the lovely colours of ripe fruit.. peaches , Greengages 
Black Berries, and unfortunately the last of the Blue berries ..
Tomatoes are ripening and the beans are in overload .. Not long now and the Sweetcorn will be ready for the pot :))
 This is one of my favourite patterns crocheted in in 8ply Baby yarn by  Wendy Peter Pan. 4.50 hook.. An attempt at using the stash.. 2 different shades of green ..
 Ok more doilies for the month January 2015.. I love making them and once again using what is in my stash.. the size of cotton range is #10/20
Hook 1.25/2.00
 This is my favourite.. Just love the way it has turned out.#20 cotton.DMC Cebelia.
 Not sure about this one but I guess it is ok..
 Doily on the hook ..DMC Cebelia #20 Blanc Hook 1.25

Thats about it from my craft room, tomorrow is another day, and the fun starts with "What will I crochet this month"?.
Bye for now :))

6 comments:

Dorothy said...

You do great work Pat. Lovely doilies and beautiful baby blanket. xox

Quiet Mornings said...

The fresh things from your garden look so lovely. I am only dreaming of my garden as we have very cold an snowy weather here in Michigan at this time of year. Calling for up to 8 inches tomorrow. And as always, beautiful stitching!!! Joyce

Tania said...

Looks like your garden is doing well. An those doily's are fantastic, I love your work.

Not much crocheting happening here but I will be knitting up some more boot toppers for my daughter to take over seas with here at the end of the month. I had better get a move on as the time will pass quickly :)

xTania

Pammy Sue said...

Love that round ripple you made, and you know I love the doilies! So pretty! I got out some baby yarn today to make a baby sweater. I got a few rows done. I haven't made anything "baby" in a long time. It just sounded like fun so that's what I'm doing. Enjoy your bounty from the garden. YUM!

Anita said...

What a nice crop you have there, lucky you. Love all of your crocheting, it's just awesome.
Cheers, Anita.

Bev C said...

Hello Pat,

Oh I will be round when the Sweetcorn is ready, yum. I love your photo of your garden produce,the difference is amazing. Love the doilies especially the one with the unusual shape that you are working on.

Happy days.
Bev.