Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Using yarn in my stash ..

At last I can say I have started to use yarn from my stash :)) It has been there forever and I have a feeling of relief... yes relief because now there is room to replace it lol......

So what have I been making???

This 8point pattern is one of my favourites .. I didn't use a pattern off the net.. just in my head.... as you do :))

A selection of the items crocheted.. babies dress hat & booties
and a hat for mum..

A close up of the hat for mum.. Crocheted with a 5.50mm hook.
                                the yarn is a 7ply..  Another out of head patterns..


Simple Crossover Baby Booties from ...............
also working on a Diaper cover from The lovely Crow 

Ok thats it for today.. Happy crafting :))

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A delight full display of your crochet talent keep up the lovely work.

hooksandyarns said...

What a lovely and very generous gift for the baby - and even a hat for the Mum. Those little baby booties are adorable. :)

Dorothy said...

You've been busy Pat. Love those little booties - very cute. Good feeling to use some stash isn't it? xox

byhooks4u said...

I wish I had patterns in my head like that..they are wonderful.

Christina Broad said...

Such gorgeous work Pat... the booties are so cute.. Lucky baby and mum to receive those as a gift.. :)

Mindy said...

What a fun collection! =)