Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas and the New Year

Happy New to everyone... Wow hasn't it been busy.
Our home has been a happy place, with family coming and going. Grandchildren playing in the yard, and we were lucky enough to have the sun shine.
I had a lovely surprise of new crochet hooks and pattern books .My friend Tina also made me a lovely hook roll...

I also belong to an Australian Crochet group, where we had a Christmas gift swap and once again I have been spoilt by recieving such a lovely gift from Maria in Colarado..

 Maria's gift of a crochet bag.
             Thankyou Maria :))   I do love the happy colours ..
Have a blessed week everyone,   back again soon:))                       

5 comments:

Jacey said...

You have been lucky, such wonderful gifts.
Happy new year xx

Lia said...

Hello, Patricia: first of all a very happy New Year also to you!
Yeah, always nice to spend those days together with beloved persons...
I like that crocheted bag too: beautiful colours and a good model. Also crochet books or reviews are always welcome like gifts.
dear greetings,

Faith said...

Happy New Year my friend....sounds like you had a full house and lots of sweet memories, to last you until Next Christmas. It sounds to part of crochet group...I wish I had one to join...I'm glad I have all of you...

Blessings for your day...sweet friend.

One pair of Hands said...

Lovely pressies. Each of them just the thing. I especially like the books and the bag. The hook roll is a great idea too. Happy New Year and lots of fun using them all.

Creative K said...

Hi there,
very lucky with all those hooks and pattern books. I especially love the hook roll that your friend made you, my mum also made me a hook roll and I just love it, I don't go anywhere without it!
Kate, Tas