Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Award from Clara..

Thankyou Clara for the "Stylish blog award"
I love crafts, all crafts..
Love summer................
Chocolate is my weakness.
I am an animal lover :))..
I hug trees (LOL)........
I love food......................
That will do for now.. go over to Clara's Crochet Room,  check out her lovely Afghan rug :))
This Orchid is a gift from my friend Tina .. It is the first time it has flowered for me. I always get excited when one of my plants flowers. Just have to show it off :))
The Chantilly doily is nearly completed ,when it is I will post a pic for you ...
Hugs to you all ..

3 comments:

- said...

Thanks for the mention.

This orchid is beautiful. It almost looks as if it is gently bending to say hello.

One pair of Hands said...

I share your likes exept for Summer - too hot for me. Your orchid is a beauty.

Faith said...

The orchid..is a stunner.so delicate and lovely, you have the touch. Congratulations on your award, Clara has good taste...Have a beauty of a day..