Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Girls Day Out :))




Today is girls day out,My friend Tina 
and I have been getting together for a couple of years now, some times we go out for lunch and shop, or stay in and crochet..
The sun is out at the moment, so we may just go and take a peek at Spotlight, they are having a great sale on wool and cottons at the moment..
There is a granny pattern I would like to make.. I found it Here.
I will need to buy more yarn, (music to my ears ) as my stash has diminished greatly. :))
I have been trying out the Queen Anne's Lace scarf.. I must say it is addictive.. crochets up so quickly, a few more gifts in the stocking .

5 comments:

Deborah Ann said...

Lunch...shopping...crocheting...sounds like a blast! I can't remember the last time I had a 'girls' day. Maybe I need to visit you in Australia to get one? Heheeh...

Hope the Lord blesses you abundantly this Christmas...

Melinda said...

The scarves will make terrific presents. I don't crochet at all, so I can appreciate their value.

Unknown said...

Nice to have a girls day. Your scarves are beautiful. Have fun buying more yarn.

- said...

I really want to try that granny pattern as well. The Queen Anne is on my list too. Penny from Violet-White had mentioned they were easy to do. I know there are several different patterns out there.

Lia said...

How many scarfs, with a beautiful pattern! Precious gifts...
When you get the pattern known (in your fingers and mind), it becomes easier. I know it.
I like your rug above too. [Often for me: I can't resist making doilies of a pattern I like.]
greetings, Lia