Sunday, September 12, 2010

Crocheted Cot Blanket

  • Kieren's baby items..
I have been working on a new baby cot blanket. Its the picture in the top left.. 
 
These crochet items were made for Kieren, he will be 2 in Oct.. He is in the UK with his mum and dad and Grandma at the moment and will return later this month..I digress....
I have been crocheting a granny square in 8ply, ran out of yarn, so this morning , I pulled it out and have started on the pattern as above.. 
The little booklet i bought from the second hand shop has some lovely patterns in it.. The blue broomstick pattern is one I think could be next.. if I can remember how to do it :))

Youngest son arrived on Friday afternoon from the mainland, hubbie and I love seeing the family and he wanted to be with his DAD for his birthday...
He gave DAD a new camera,( of course I will be using it too) I am looking forward to some good weather, to be able to take pics of the bumble bees we  have in Tas.they are  much larger than our native bees...  I tried to take  pics of a couple of ants that seem to like my pc.. (they came in with the Orchids). but I haven't quite got the hang of it just yet.  LOL.. Hope your having a great day :)) and thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

- said...

It's mind boggling at times with patterns and yarn ply and hook sizes but we keep doing it! Looks like you have loads of ideas.

Faith said...

Crank it up! It is fall. Pretty
baby items...lovely job....talk to you soon. I'm in a blog fog.....and have no clue what to blog about...a whole lotta wordless....hee hee...granny ripple coming along.....looking good.

Christina Broad said...

Your work is always beautiful Pat, a real credit to you... :))

One pair of Hands said...

You have done some beautiful work. That lace shawl is very pretty. I hope you didn't have to pull out too much.

Melinda said...

Hi, I've only just discovered your blog, and your crochet work is beautiful. You mentioned bumble bees, and I accidentally killed one the other day, when it was walking up my hallway and I thought it was a cockroach?! I sprayed the poor thing, THEN discovered what it was. I'd be a bad little Budhist.